- Solid colors: 100% Cotton; Heather Grey: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester; All Other Heathers: 58% Cotton, 42% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Featuring A 14th Century Ilkhanid Elephant Design
- Perfect T-Shirt For Elephant Lovers, Historians, History Buffs, Nature Lovers, Zen Seekers, Or Just All Around Cool People
- This premium t-shirt is made of lightweight fine jersey fabric
- Fit: Men�s fit runs small, size up for a looser fit. Women�s fit is true to size, order usual size.
This t-shirt is part of our Zen collection which features arabesque motifs which evoke a certain level of peace and tranquility. The Ilkhanids were a Mongol dynasty which ruled Central Asia between the 13th and 14th centuries. They were the offsprings of Genghis Khan and during their reign they created beautiful works of art and architecture. This elephant arabesque design is a testimony to that amazing period in history and a unique work of art which we reimagined and adapted on this t-shirt. If you love elephants, nature, history, or just unique novelty clothing, this is the perfect t-shirt for you. Available in youth, adult men, and adult women sizing in several colors.